Thursday, April 6, 2017

What is Hip?


This is a picture of a hip joint. It looks bad to me, but what do I know. This I do know: after only two days of extended walking around the neighborhood, my left hip is killing me. Two days. Walking. Pain. Back in January the timelapserunner tried to start up his exercise program by a combination of walking and jogging. To the best of my memory, the same thing happened: hip pain. If this is what it will be like just to start up again, how will this ex-runner be able to train for a half-marathon? Good question. One without a great answer at the moment. So, here's the deal. We're going to stop and see if the pain goes away. We'll wait till it is gone. Gone. Then we'll try again. If it's déjà vu all over again, we may have donated $85 to the Louisiana Marathon. Bummer. Meanwhile, enjoy one of my favorite groove tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment